Sunday, February 3, 2013

Challenge 196

Before we get to our regularly scheduled programming, we have a special treat for you for the next 4 weeks!  We're getting ready for our 200th challenge on March 3rd.  We have so many things planned for our big anniversary.  We're starting off with a little game each week for the 4 challenges leading up to the 200th.  All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with either a link to one of your favorite cupcake inspirations or tell us something you like about the challenge.  A random winner will be chosen from all commenters to win a surprise from our DT's craft rooms.



We are sponsored this week by



Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):



We're welcoming Denise back to the Cupcake Sweeties!
Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties:







We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules on the left.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

17 comments:

Jane said...

Oww this sounds really exciting. What I love about your challenges is that they give such good inspiration to make a card and it is quite a broad one too. I also just love cupcakes!! X

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoy Cupcake Insp challenges because they are creative and inspiring. The current challenge is sweet & girly with a soft touch using the colors of Kraft, Cream & Rose. And who does not like cupcakes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Paula Bee said...

Part of what I love is just seeing what cupcakes are featured. I also love that there are so many ways to interpret the cupcake photos to inspire your projects!

Indy said...

Good job teammates! I always love seeing your interpretations of the challenge! Never disappointed!
Debbie

Allie Cat's Creations said...

I love the color combination of this challenge. All three colors go so nicely together. This will be fun!

Rae Ann said...

Although I usually like your inspirations, this is the one that made me OOOOOOOOH! I love pink rose images and an idea popped into my head immediately. Gotta go work on it.
Rae Ann O.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ardilla said...

I like the different ideas can different persons have from the same picture, colors, shapes, details... I love the color combos from every challenge :)

Jeanette M. said...

I just love this week's inpiration photo! Beautiful cards by the DT!

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful photo and DT creations.. it was such a joy to play along! Thank you for the inspiration and fun challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

saumya aggarwal said...

Awesome challenge.....lovely inspirations...my favourite being http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xlLO5IDgQ_A/UQ2xqOZXXYI/AAAAAAAAHLo/fannTugEv5U/s1600/CIC196+Debbie.JPG.....it is simple but says a lot....beautiful and eye pleasing colours.....would try n participate too...

Wendy said...

Awesome DT work. Thanks for the sweet color challenge!

LOU said...

love all the DT cards and the inspiration photo too!
Thanks for the challenge!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

I just realized I neglected to mention why I love this challenge blog. :o) My love of cupcakes first drew me here when I saw a friend playing along, but then was here to stay upon seeing the beautiful DT creations each week and the lovely words you leave your participants. It is always appreciated! :o) Thanks for being one of my favorite places to play!

Hugs and blessings!

Crafty Moni said...

Wow so pretty, great job DT:) I love this cupcake http://vintagerosegarden.tumblr.com/post/647811965

so soft and pretty, not to mention yummy looking:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Ava Gavloski said...

seeing all the cupcakes is one of the best things about this inspirational blog.. thanks for making it so much fun and interesting to see the unlimited designs

Post a Comment